Sunday, July 31, 2005

Always tend to fall asleep on sundays after coming back from church. Then have no choice but to get up from nice nice warm bed to do some sort of homework or another. Irritating. I have no mood to study so I'm online trying to prep myself for the inevitable.
Mum asks why my sister has not contacted us, not even through email. so... "CO phone home!!!!" (this is in event that she actually comes to my blog)
This is lots of random bits/comments.
Noticed that the HDB flats in PAP GRCs all have National Day flags flying outside their windows? I'm not sure about those in the other areas dominated by opposition party members but if you look closely, the flags still have their creases courtesy of folding and just taking them out of their plastic wrappings. Indicates what? NEW flags. Infer? Some project to portray national pride. Perhaps it's become quite sad that we have to rely on other people to infuse us with national pride. I don't know about you but I at least still feel as though I have national pride even though a flag isn't hanging outside my window.
Had last appointment with nutritionist on friday. She was really nice, didn't scold me or anything, was even encouraging and told me this was my last meeting with her because I don't fall under the insanely fat category any longer. I think it somehow made me feel a bit guilty at my lack of effort in trying to lose more weight.
Went to NJCO concert on friday too. Tis fun. Haha, am so glad that I got to meet my friends again. Gah.
Reached church a little late today so couldn't sit with cell members. Grr. I knew I should have just gone out of the house in my pink shirt instead of changing to a white one because I thought Esther Leong won't like it. Haha. JoP's sign "Honour God, come early" always makes me guilty.
JT is complaining that I'm not practicing my piano and my soccer these days. I realised how much I'm not doing because of like homework and other things. I really am worried that I don't have enough time to practice my piano even though I've stopped lessons. I'll be even busier next week because of the S paper presentation. Sorry sorry.
I'm not sure what I'll be doing next year for the first 6 months. I know it'll be church and piano. I'm not sure I want to be involved in anything HQ-related-guides thing because I don't know if I can commit or if I'm even going to be in Singapore. But not sure if I should turn down the nomination just yet because yet again, SIGHS... i'll feel guilty.
I must have owed the world something previously. Don't know why I feel so guilty these days. Haha. Ok, will not feel guilty anymore. Will message my sister and try to get a response from her. She'll be back in 3 days. Happy? Sad? Haha... of course I missed her.